:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 17, 2007

.::ReUnIoN LuNcH::.

hiyaz diary...

16th Feb 2007 (Friday)

skipped school today again... slept the whole morning away and woke up around 12 plus in the afternoon...

went to his house after that... bought food for him and i kope a bit of his char siew rice hehe cause i wasn't very hungry...

i left his house and headed to orchard paragon around 6pm... wanted to exchange the guess bag he got for me... met up with my sis and bro-in-law cause my bro-in-law going paragon also to exchange a shirt that my sis got for him for v day...

we went to guess first before heading to raoul... just nice, they are adjacent to each other... hehe... we helped each other out in choosing a design and we spend a long time at both shops...


the exchanged bag, wanted the brown one but they dun have new piece anymore so got the blue one...

so hungry after that and we headed to sushi tei for dinner...

my bro-in-law likes to give lame faces

fried squid

ebi tempura rice with egg

golden mushrooms wrapped in beef



phoenix roll, my all time favourite since the 1st time i tasted it sometime ago, unagi + king prawn~



tempura ramen my sister shared with me



california handroll



it was sis's treat as we betted on a meal last time during the match between malaysia and singapore and i won... =) so full after that!

headed to fort canning legends clubhouse after that to slack... played pool, big 2 and blackjack... had a lot of drinks at the billiard bar cause sis had some bottles there... brandy dry is now officially my favourite drink!

played and drank till around 2am before heading home... so dead beat when i reached home... bathed and headed to sleep after awhile...

17th Feb 2007 (Saturday)

woke up to do the ob powerpoint slides... finally finished it...

went eyebrow trimming... argh! the price was ridiculous... 20 bucks what the heck!

next is reunion lunch~ we had lunch because my sibling gotta go their spouses' house to eat dinner so we always have reunion lunch instead...

sis volunteered to paint my nails for me after lunch... hehe... the top coat she bought was power! super shiny! now i have nice pink shiny nails! =)

slacking now and that's why i am here! =)

alrighty, off i go! happy chinese new year to all!

No comments: