:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

.::BLaCkOuT::.

hiyaz diary...

here i m for the 3rd time today... haha... whee... juz now blackout worz... fun~ =D hehe later heard from radio then know a lot of areas in singapore also affected... haha... see out the window black black one piece... magnificent!

then my brother got a big big torch light from the storeroom... then use batteries lo... then very hot in the house so mummy took ice cream from fridge and asked us go out my house de garden there eat... then my parents, me, my bro, my bro's gf and my sis went out lo... haha... but i not in mood for ice cream so i juz drank barley water that my mummy made... then we chatted lo... not bad... then power came back le... but heard that other areas still dun have electricity...

so now here blogging lo... whee... i go le... watch guess show... bubbye...

No comments: