:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 04, 2004

.::XbOx RoCkS!!!::.

hiyaz diary...

today morning almost dun wan wake up nia... hehe... cause only slept for 4 hours... >.< then went school for pw... had the longest meeting we ever had... 2 hours... =| then me and my pw group leader decided to pon all the lectures for the day and go for breakfast with my classmates... haha... he also got go worz... after that slacked at mac... then have to go back school again cause my other classmates got pw also... then i went with them also cause promised another classmate will go study with her after pw...

after pw, we decided to go white sands again eat lunch then after that go study... *tOiNgZ* and he pang seh me AGAIN!!! can't stand him ah!!! he ps me 3 times le!!! everytime is he ask if wanna study together de, then the next day he will ps me!!! >.< baddie...

then went tampines study with some other classmates... left at 5 plus to meet ching and mindy at dhoby ghaut... but ching last minute can't make it... nvm worz ching, we still can go out next time de!!! =D so met mindy only... went to buy jelly beans again!!! hee... =D then watched mindy eat noodle omelette... then we went back my house to play xbox... haha... i m now so addicted to xbox now!!! argh!!! which is a bad thing cause it will means one more reason to slack and not study... =| then play till 10.30 pm she go home le... so here i m blogging...

haiz... tired... feel like sleeping... go le... bubbye...


[aLwAys pS mE dE!!! >.<]

No comments: