:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2004

.::GuNbOuNd::.

hiyaz diary...

here again... juz now very sad... sms him he also nv reply me... but after that he got come online... then he reply me thru msn lo... but still... can't he juz reply to the sms? but i guess i should be satisfied le ba... at least he gave a reply... after that played gunbound with a classmate and him... not bad worz... they both taught me how to play... cause i playing for the first time ah... dunno how to play... they teach me very patiently worz... but i still lost... =( then they keep laughing at me cause i keep on walking into the hole... so stupid!!! nvm ba... both of them promised will teach me more tml... =D gb really quite fun...

tml they got bball competition... milo cup... dunno should go down support ma... i m sorta scared to see him... wad if we never talk at all? then i will be very sad de... *sIgHz* but no matter what, tml then decide if i want to go down support ba... now, juz wanna wish all of them good luck and jia you... hope they can triumph over their opponents in the coming matches ba... really really hope they can win...

actually tml got pw at 9 am in school de... but now already 3 plus... how can i ever get enough sleep? so i guess i will juz shun bian forget to wake up ba... =P dun care about my guilt le... i m really tired of sleeping for only 4 hours... last week had enuff of that le... go le... bubbye...


[I JuZ wAnNa HeAr U tALk FoReVeR...]

No comments: