:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2004

.::WeDDinG pHoToS::.

hiyaz diary...

today woke up... mummy bought breakfast for me but i totally no appetite eat... i eat few mouthfuls then nv eat le... dunno y no appetite also... i see the food i sianz... then went online, tried to watch tv and do my maths at the same time... =| then lidat already spent my afternoon away le...

then had dinner... then went to a bridal shop to choose wedding photos with my brother they all... wah piangz... choose very long... choose until me very tired... haha... bth... but i guess wedding photos once in a lifetime only, so of course must choose hao hao...

now blogging ba... and smsing michelle... she in genting worz... haha... she yesterday became my nu er le! =D now i got xuan you daddy, michelle nu er and cash muiz... haha... though not much people but i m still happy...

today he chatted to me worz... cause my msn nick strange strange ba... then he come ask me if i m ok and ask me tell him wad happen... but i can't possibly say my source of problem is he ah... so i juz say dunno blah blah blah... keep on crapping la... i even asked him if he hate me ma... then guess i wasn't making any sense after that ba cause halfway he huh at me and ask me if i m ok anotz again... this is the weirdest conversation we ever had ba! then still got somemore ba but dun feel like blogging le... haha tired... bubbye...


[GoOd LuCk aNd JiA yOu FoR MoNdAy'S mAtCh WoRz... ReMeMbEr, tHeRe'S sTiLL hOpE...]

No comments: