:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 07, 2004

.::SwImMiNg At FLoRiDa::.

hiyaz diary...

had a busy day today... morning woke up then went to sis's house at sengkang to pei her take something cause she's sleeping at my house the night before... after that we went to boon keng to have lunch... initially wanted to pei her go back her another boon keng house and take things de, but then my dumb teeth giving me problem, so i went to see the dentist instead... and was damn nervous at first... cause i always hated dentists de!!! but this dentist damn good de worz... keep on trying to make the mood more light by keep on talking to me and making jokes... then she keep on calling me sweetie dear haha... buay tahan sia... she would really make a good mother i guess... then she told me i would have to do 6 fillings... scare me to death... hehe luckily she said can do it another day... so do it another day lo...

after that, went back to sis's sengkang house again... then we went to florida swim le... the pool there not bad ba... still got jacuzzi de... then swam lo... after swimming went sauna... hehe... first time nia... damn hot inside... 80 degrees... became a roast pig... after that had a cold shower... damn shiokz... =D chatted by the poolside awhile after showering... then went home le... had dinner... then went online... now blogging lo...

haiz... these few days dunno y, i feel that me and him had drifted le... nv talk as much, nv sms also... then now always is me go and initiate a chat with him de... he got talk la but mostly talks about school... =| dunno ah... izzit that i m thinking too much or wad? haiz dunno la... very tired... wanna go sleep le... bubbye...


[WhAt HaD hApPeNeD bEtWeEn Us?]

No comments: