:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 14, 2004

.::MaTcH 3::.

hiyaz diary...

today woken up by jenny's message... she ask me go school study with her... haha... well... in the end i did go... then studied a bit chem ba... then we went hougang mall shop for a friend's birthday present... but we nv find anything suitable... after that we went to eat dessert... haha... red ruby... not bad ba... then we went find bank and shopped around hougang area... those shophouses there... very sianz ah... nothing much de... then after that go watch bball match again lo... chingz also got go watch... =)

hmmm they tio thrashed again... >.< 15-70... i also dunno how to say ah... they r all so nervous!!! can see from their faces de... then after that asked them to do survey for chingz's pw... hee i evil worz... got motive de... =P then weird-ded worz... after the match, i waiting for someone to complete the survey, then he standing a distance away, then he suddenly looked at me and asked me "ni okay ma?" *wEiRd* nv ans him though... hehe... then walked out lo and bugged them to complete the survey... hee... i still have to be the "tabletop" for him... =| then let chingz caught me in something... so paiseh... haha... but nvm la... she my so long friend le... hehe nothing to be paiseh about de... =P

after that me and chingz went compass point cause i wanna go op buy a t-shirt... ^^ then we went mos burger eat... hee... nice nice worz... then 9 plus mindy called us and in the end she come find us also... so we talked at mos lo... damn funny... the both of them keep making me laugh with their stories... haha... bth ah... then we sat until 1030 lidat... then go le cause mos burger closing... hehe... i like to be with them... will always enjoy myself de... ^^ i love my friends... =D and chingz!!! *mUaCkS* fOr u... =P thank you for accompanying me and being there for me all this while worz... =D

anyway go le... bubbye... =)


[Yi HoU dE nI hAi HuI zHe YaNg DuI wO Ma? Wo Ke Bu Ke Yi Bu YoNg GaN?]

No comments: