:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2004

.::ToO mUcH tRiGoNoMeTrY >.<::.

hiyaz diary...

i m here early today to blog cause too sianz, nothing to do... haha... morning went for breakfast at compass point... had chicken rice cause i miss the chicken rice in my school... haha... 2 weeks nv eat le... =) then since i can't go back to school and eat, so will have to settle with eating it elsewhere lo... as long as it's chicken rice can le... haha... after that, mummy bought a nice nice bedsheet set for me... got tweety bird de... hee... very childish ba? so big le still choose looney tunes bedsheet... but really nice mahz... the bedsheet very sweet de... =D got a matching quilt also...

after that went home... went online and do trigo maths questions at the same time... haha... then do one question will go play play comp a bit... so dumb horz... so that's y do from 3 pm till 9 pm still haven finish the dumb thing... haha... got 5 more questions... spent the whole afternoon downloading songs also... that time johnson sent me a song from final fantasy... the more i listen to it, the more i like it worz! been listening to it the whole afternoon le... =D the song also very sad de... y all ff songs like very sad de? got happy one ma? then michelle also sent me the theme song of final fantasy eyes on me... this one i got it in my comp last time... nice song also... but still sad... =P so now still trying to complete my trigo questions... (-_-|||) but first, have to finished blogging first ba... =D now u see y i m so slow in completing the dumb thing... hehe...

juz finished my dinner... feel like going downstairs for a walk alone... haiz... dunno y also... juz got the urge ba... dun feel like talking to anybody right now... juz feel like being in my room alone with the comp or outside alone... dumb ehz? maybe i can bring my 2 dogs with me also... hee... they would be good company... lidat i wun be alone but i dun need talk to them also... haha... good manz! so shall go walk walk le... maybe update again when i come back later ba... bubbye...


[To U, i M tRaNsPaReNt AnD dEaD bA?]

No comments: